Donna here for another project, but this time with a simple photo tutorial of the mini-album
I created using Paris, Paris collection and cut outs from some of the strips here
"Create memories" mini-album
1, Cut 1 piece of 5 inches x 12 inches paper, this will be the cover
2. Cut another 3 pcs. 5in x 12in. These will be the pages of the mini-album
3. Score in the middle. Adhere all 3 to a 4in x 5in piece of paper, scored at half inch interval as seen in the image. This will serve as the spine.
4. Secure with some binder clips to ensure the adhesive will hold onto place
5. Set aside the inside pages for a while. Decorate the front side of the cover. I started with some mists, tattered gauze and lace.
6. Then the flowers, leaves, paper twines, and some more cut outs from strips from various collections
and this is the finished mini-album
I kept the pages simple and flat
That's it for me today.
Thanks for dropping!