poniedziałek, 28 kwietnia 2014

True Love Tropical Fruits Card



Hi everyone.

Today I am sharing my very last project for UHK Gallery. 
 All though my time here has been short I have loved every minute of it and just adore all the UHK Gallery products.

So I have made another card, this time using the beautiful Tropical Fruits Collection.



I have played on the beautiful pink and peach tones of the paper adding some white for contrast.


You can find the Tropical Fruits collection here.

All the best
Georgia xox


5 komentarzy:

  1. piękna :)) uwielbiam te papiery :))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. świetny post. zdjecia sa dobrej jakosci. rzadko odwiedzam tak dobre blogi, gratuluje ♥
    mam małą prośbę, mogłabyś poklikać we wszystkie linki pod ubraniami? chętnie się odwdzięczę :)
    obserwuje i zapraszam do siebie :*

    maymiodek.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń